Linda Clemons is an award-winning, record setting sales producer located in Indianapolis, Indiana. She is known as one of the top resort/timeshare sales trainers in the world and her clients have generated over two billion dollars in sales.
An Indianapolis Radio and TV personality for over 15 years, Linda is a captivating speaker who has opened the stage for such notables as Oprah Winfrey, President Obama, Steve Wozniak co-founder of Apple, Dr. Condoleezza Rice and Mary Jo White former SEC Chair.
Passionate about health, she developed her own weight loss and healthy eating program in the 90s followed by workshops and seminars. Her clientele included celebrities, athletes and people from all walks of life.
In addition to all of this, Linda is a Body Language Expert trained and certified in Analytic Interviewing and Statement Analysis ™, which is a process used to detect deception.
Some of Linda's noteworthy accomplishments include:
• Office Depot National Entrepreneur Award Winner
• Women of Wealth Top Mentor Award Winner
• A listing in the United States Congressional Records for community work.
• Sagamore of the Wabash the highest civilian award given by the governor in the State of Indiana
• Memberships-Rotary International
• Board member for the National Congress of Black Women
• Recognized by President Obama for community work